According to recent statistics internet usage in South Africa is set to double by 2014 taking the total number of users over the 9 million mark. Having a website will provide your business with valuable exposure to an ever increasing audience.
There are a number of benefits to having a website:
- It is cheaper than advertising and it stays online almost forever.
- You can use the website to interact with your prospect or your customer
- It is a trend today where people will search on the web before they make up their mind about the purchasing decision.
- They are also more likely to search for a product or service on the internet than reach for the telephone directory.
- It gives you far better reach to the customer that is outside of your local area.
- It is easier to get people to visit your website and gain an understanding of your business, than pick up their phone or visit your store personally.
Without a website you run the risk of cutting your business off from a very large market of potential clients. As you begin to think about all the benefits of having a website, I’m sure you can see just how valuable a tool this will be for your business.